All the Love and Passion shared - WRITING #11

2:58 PM

 


I think of you 
stretched out under me, 
likewise, 
hotter at the center, 
and I flush. 
I think of you, 
under me, 
your warm hands 
grabbing me by 
both sides of my waist, 
and I flush. 

I start rocking on your hard member, inside of me - your honey brownish eyes fixed on me trying to figure out whatever I am thinking of as I start bouncing myself on you. Wrapping your length with my wetness and warmness. You hit on the deepest of me and I loudly scream your name out. You smirk at me and turn us around. I am the one under you now, you still inside of me, slowly teasing me as you start placing kisses all over my face and neck; collarbones and breasts following. You kiss my lips and suck on them, harshly, as if your life would depend on it - getting drunk of me. And, eventually, you pound against my inner walls all over again, leaving them sore on your way out. Faster and deeper I ask in heavy breaths, breathing you in as I claw my nails on the flesh of your sweaty back. You obey my commands, making me moan louder, making yourself grunt right on my ear as you speed up your thrusts inside of me. You tell me you are close and I can feel myself reaching the climax as well. Then, you stop, but always staying inside of me - making me feel you in every possible way. We both are breathing heavily, the sweat drops mixed in our mess, in our sex, in our love. Our tongues dance together, wildly loving each other. 

We open our eyes, slowly, my hands wandering up to your neck until my fingers are all tangled up in your short messy hair. You start thrusting into me once again; I moan against your mouth as your throbbing length keeps on hitting the deepest spot of my being. 

And just a few thrusts later, 
I can feel my cave getting filled with your seed. 
And just a few thrusts later,
I can feel my own walls,
tightening and pounding around your length. 
And we become one, once again. 

I love this feeling you give me, making me reach my climax as you're still inside of me, as I keep wrapping you inside, not letting go of you. Both breathing heavily into each other's mouths, giggling like happy exhausted kids. Held tightly into each other's arms, sloppily kissing, hugging, loving, giving to each other. And eventually, in between all the love and passion shared, we find the right moment to fall asleep on each other's embrace. 

Anna Williams. 

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios