Little Happenings of the Day - WRITING #10

12:27 AM



Little happenings of the day, thoughts born of a passage of music heard. A little bird chanting outside and the dogs playing in the background. And another new day begins, full of new beginnings and chances to be who you really wanna be. 

The real question here is: are you ready for everything that is already waiting for you? Are you allowing it in your life? If you let me be rawly honest, I don't think so because you're currently reading this. But no need to panic, you are on the right path. 

Take that little cup of tea or coffee lying next to you and repeat out loud with me: I deserve abundance in my life, I forgive myself and I am allowing happiness to enter my life. Easy, right? Now repeat it until you truly believe it within yourself - and remember that you can create the life you always wanted to live and experience. 

Every little happening from today counts, because so many littles together make a whole. 

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios