Sleep on my arms - WRITING #4

1:12 PM

 



I wish you were here tonight and every night to go to sleep on my arms. Because every time I remember your head placed on my chest as you were falling asleep on me - I feel that empty hole you talked about a few days ago. 

Darkness and loneliness follow the emptiness  and the only thing I can do to make it a little bit less unbearable is grabbing my phone and call you. Believe me when I say that hearing your voice - even through the phone - it feels like the biggest relief ever - as if my life would depend on it at this point of the journey. 

I just wish I could turn around in my bed - our bed - every night, and find you there, lying next to me, sleeping and quietly and calmly snoring, with a little soft and relaxed smile painted on your pretty face. That moment would be marvelous, the most wonderfully beautiful day of a lifetime, a dream came true. But I also know - you also know - that we can only keep waiting; we can only hope that things will get better soon - we can only hope that everything will turn on our side so we can finally spend every day together like in the past; live in the same city, share a common living status. Share our day by day together - build our own home. 

Anna Williams.

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios