Three Sacred Words - WRITING #5

2:01 PM

 


I think of love, and you,
and my heart grows full
and warm. 

You,
the one who makes
my heart beat as if she
would have never ever before
known how to do so. 

You,
my moon,
my stars,
my whole sky. 

You, 
whom light my path
with that innocent sweet
smile of yours,
every time
you look at me
right in the eyes;
those honey brown eyes of yours
that speaks volumes. 

You,
my sun,
who warms my heart
every time I hear your soft voice,
every time you say those three words
really meaning them;
I LOVE YOU

And then I whisper to you
those same three sacred words back
and we hug each other,
we feel each other.
And we remain like that
for a little while. 

I breathe you in,
you breathe me out. 

And we become one,
all over again,
never getting tired of the other,
always wanting more.
Always needing more. 

And then
it is then,
my love,
when my heart grows
full and warm
for you,
all over again. 

Anna Williams.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios