Drunk on you - WRITING #6

1:58 PM

 



The flames on my spine winning our attention. Your hands going all over my body, inch by inch all the way down through my warm skin, craving for your attention. Finally reunited after such a long time - three, six, nine months? A whole fucking year apart. The waiting has been exhausting this time; the longing, unbearable. I have missed you, lots - I have missed you so much. And you, darling? Have you missed me, too? You always say you do so but, sometimes, my sweet love, your actions make it so hard to believe you. 

To be honest with you, one more time - with you beneath me now, I want to focus on this. I want to focus on us, on this little world we always create whenever we get to be together for a little while. Our little world, as you said so many times, where no one can get in the middle of us - where no one can come in and destroy us. 

You know what? I would not know what would I do if we did not have this little world of us to escape for a little while - and I truly think you would not, either. I know you way too much by now that I dare to say I do know beneath me has been your favorite place to stay all these years since we met. 

Touch me, my baby. Make me loose my mind like only you know how to do that - only you know how to make me sin. Drive me insane, let me know how does it feels to be all yours one more time - only yours. Let's make love all night. 

Drunk on love.
Drunk on your lips.
Drunk on your love.
Drunk on you. 

Anna Williams.

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios