California Dreaming - WRITING #9

2:55 PM

 


What do I need more to make my Heaven whole? 

Some people would say that I have everything in life, that I have no right to complain or whatever but what really counts at the end of the day is whatever you fee in the loneliness of your home, in the loneliness of your bedroom - no matter if you share it with someone else or not. . And the truth here is that I always need more, that it is never enough. And to be honest, at this point, it can get extremely exhausting sometimes; even more, when you have really no idea about what else do you need to make your Heaven whole. 

There is always a little tiny place in my heart and in my soul that always needs more and I have come to a point in my life where I do know that someday, somewhere, I will find out that little tiny piece that my heart and soul have been craving for since forever. 

Because I do know that I deserve it - and you do, too. 
Because I do know where my home is - and you do, too. 

Anna Williams.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios