Bittersweet Afterglow - WRITING #7

1:05 AM



So sweet, sometimes bitter yet. 

I think I am going insane and, sometimes, I do not even know what to do with myself, what to do with us anymore whenever all those thoughts come back and flood my mind the way they do. 

Everything is so intense now as I write this down - drowning in my own feelings; all those memories giving me goosebumps. But, somehow, we always find our way back to each other. 

Love me or
leave me.
You 
can't have both.
But I can't
let go of you. 

It feels as if there was something, like a superior force, bringing you back to me every time I get courage enough to go on different paths in our lives. And it is then when a little voice within deep in my soul whispers to me to let you in, one more time. 

Maybe, 
we are actually made for each other.
Maybe, 
we are not like other people.
Maybe, 
we need that bittersweet afterglow. 

Let me drown into you.
Let's keep living in this 
so sweet so bitter yet
bubble of us.
Let's keep loving each other
in this bittersweet afterglow. 

Anna Williams.

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios